I have a problem and I do not know if that is normal. I do not have so good friends I could talk about this, so I would like you to answer me. I have noticed that whenever I think about boys my nipples get hard, and they become small and exposed. I have also notices some white stuff comes out of my vagina. What is happening with me is that normal or is that just part of my puberty; I have heard that could be female sexual arousal?

Well, this is part of puberty, but not just girls in puberty experience this. This female sexual arousal happens in your body, because it is becoming physically aroused. This female sexual arousal is probably caused by your thoughts and probable fantasies about this boy you know and probably like. The white stuff is your vagina lubricating itself in anticipation of sexual activity, whether it will be or not. Nipple erections can also be a sign of female sexual arousal. The lubrication and the nipple erections are like a boy's penis erection and pre-ejaculate arousal. If you are fantasizing about sex, even if you are not sexually active, you are perfectly normal and should not feel there is something wrong about it. Many, or most of women experience this sexual arousal, and problem is when she cannot react this way. That is why you should be thankful for this female sexual arousal because it means your body is ready for sexual activity. You should wait until your mind is ready and you will experience something wonderful.

well i am 11 and when i think about this boy that i like my boobs/nipples get hard. Is that normal? And i dont know if i am in my puberty stage or not. (i am a girl). Like i know what puberty is but what happens.

Very normal :-D