Hi, my brother told me that female also ejaculate, but I don’t believe him. Some other friends also told me so, is it myth or reality?

Hi, some researches support this theory. The assumption is that most women ejaculate. Many women can not confirm this, because they don’t perceive an ejaculation, during the orgasm. The ejaculated liquid is product of their "female prostate". The urethral and paraurethral glands and Skene's ducts are known as the "female prostate". Some women emit more or less liquid and the direction of emission is also different. There are indications of urinating during orgasm, but this is actually women ejaculation. The myth about “ejaculating superfemale” is made up, but scientific facts confirm normal secretion in “female prostate”.

It is a reality.. but not everyone can do it I do not think. It took me some work to get the spot. Normally it takes reaching the "g" spot to get a woman to ejaculate, but I am sure some can do it without that. Everyone is different.

Well, every woman is different so not every one of them is able to female ejaculate. But yes it is possible and does happen. I know this and am not just hypothesizing because my girlfriend does it from time to time. I'm not really sure why sometimes it will occur and other times a non-squirting orgasm will occur... it just depends.

Most woman get "wetter" when they orgasm, but not many woman have mastered squirting. Girls usually "squirt" after lots of g-spot stimulation has been built up.

It can occur, but for most women it takes a GREAT deal of stimulation.

I never knew anything about it. My husband always told me I was capable, but I refused to beleive this WAS NOT urine. However, recently I found out different. It is a clear fluid and it truly gushes......I personally, can make it happen easily. But as you have read before, it is not easy for everyone.

I promise it is NOT urine. Urine and the liquid expelled from squirting/ejaculation have a different color and odor. I have been married for 19 years and have "squirted" on a regular basis, not every time, but often. I have recently been experiencing a different kind of ejaculation/orgasm, as well as the full blown orgasmic squirt. Which is why I got on the computer today - to try to research where the liquid comes from within the body. I experience the intense full body squirt orgasm, which occurs mostly with more focus on clitoral stimulation. The newest ejaculations/orgasms have stemmed from more of an internal stimulation with the internal stimulation being removed and that is when it happens. At first it was just a gush of liquid with little sensations to the rest of the body, but they have turned into a more all over body sensation with the gush feeling the more I experience them. On occassions of both types of orgasms, I urinate afterwards, so I know it cannot be urine.

women squirting a "cum" shot, thats as real as Jesus, the Lochness Monster, and Santa.

Theres no medical science which proves anything other than some women piss and call it squirting.

Everything you see in porn re; squirting, thats piss. Everything.

If squirting were real, there'd be a study to prove it.  A study that included a chemical analysis to prove it isn't urine. Not surprisingly, there isn't one...