My doctor recommended that I should clean my liver of gallstones to improve digestion, and that I can expect that my allergies will disappear too. He said that liver flush with some drink will be best thing for me. Please tell me more about flush with drink.

The liver flush is a very beneficial procedure and it is usually recommended to proceed with 2-3 days of drinking apple juice, fresh apple juice made from organic apples is the best. Fresh fruits and vegetables are ok in addition to the apple juice. The malic acid found in the apple juice dissolves and softens gallstones, which makes for a successful Liver Flush. But you should know that you can't clean a liver with living parasites in it, you won't get out many stones. I think…zap daily the week before, or get through the first three weeks of the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse.