I am posting this in hopes that someone may have some suggestions. Symptoms are a combination of right lower abdominal pain, persistent diarrhea, and noticeable weight loss. My sister has had test after test done for everything under the sun,and it's always the same........no answers! I know she has had a tubal ligation, her gallbladder removed, and was once diagnosed with pancreatitis, and has a stent in place. Any suggestions on maybe a different test or condition everyone may be overlooking would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Well just to clarify have you had any other symptoms or is it just the ones that you have described? I know that sometimes when they do tests that they don't always test for parasites so that might be a good idea to check. What do you think?

H.Pylori infection Test is checking stomach for bacteria and yes check for parasites but being on acid reflux meds and bacteria antibiotics should kill it but your doctor might want to remove the parasite(s) ...oh by the way. Acid reflux can be caused by parasite eating your food and you can have acid build up that swell your body ....check into it