I have problems with fibrous papule on my face. I have no insurance, and haven’t been to the doctor yet, and do not know what is severity of the problem. I would like to know what the treatment is and if the visit to doctor is necessary.

Hello!
It would be very advisable to visit doctor… how exactly do you know you have fibrous papule? Also, treatment depends upon the underlying cause, meaning what type of lesions they are, and what is your overall health. Maybe yours fibrous papule are an allergic reaction, so in that case, removing what causing you reaction would be the first thing to do and the most effective also. Besides that, topical preparations, which come in many varieties and forms could also be effective, creams, lotions…oral medications. Sometimes surgery is needed, but just in case the lesions are deeply inflected. Most often Corticosteroids are used…they are good for reducing inflammation and itching. For these symptoms oatmeal baths, baking soda mixtures, calamine lotion are recommended. To prevent spread of infection absorbent powders are used and to prevent or reduce the appearance of keloid scars.
If ulcers heal very slowly, pressure dressings are used; sometimes even surgical removal is recommended. Surgery involves simple excision under local anesthetic, also laser surgery or cryotherapy