I had some symptoms I have never experienced before. I felt itching and irritation of vulva and vagina. Since I never had that kind of problems I visited my gynecologist to check it out. He prescribed me Vagisil, which I haven’t heard for never before. I would like to know more about Vagisil, and its working for this kind of problems.

Vagisil is used to helps prevent further irritation by reducing the urge to scratch. It is also used to cools, soothes, and relieves feminine itching, burning and irritation. Vagisil is often prescribed in form of powder 100g, which contains exclusive GyneFresh. It is pure and natural deodorant that instantly eliminates odors. It helps with odor without masking it with some kind of perfume. That is invisible film to protect skin from chafing and irritation, which provides extra comfort. Super absorbent formula absorbs up to 25 times more moisture than talcum powders do. You will feel fresher, drier all day with Vagisil Powder which you started to use. Beside powder, there is form of feminine wash, which is cleansing liquid. Vagisil Feminine wash is gentle, possible for external, every-day using. It may help with cleansing away bacteria, discharges and perspiration.