Hello everybody, to begin with, sorry for my bad english, ive a question about fibrous papules on noise, in my country theres no clear response about it, and i see that you are more qualified. here's my question, what can i do to avoid to have it, to avoid that new fibrous papules appears again on my noise, NIVEA cream, is it good?, i see in fibrous papule theres the Factor XIIIa, maybe nivea can not be good because it can develop this factor. Can you propose me a cream that can be good to avoid to have new one on noise. And now, i've a question about killing them, what are the solution, if i put ice from refregirator on it, what will be the result? is it going to be good or not?. Ive seen the last post on fibrous papules and people say that its good to surgical excision, ive ever did it in france, but it gives huge scars, does it exists a better solution lighter than excision. does it exist a natural things by putting on firbous papules, for example clove of garlic. I hope that people will understand my poor english. Thank you for your response.

greeting

No response? please if you have information

God I wish I knew an answer to help you. I have had fibrous papules on my nose my whole life. Only last year did a dermatologist finally tell me what they were. I had 13 of them and got them all burned off (and looked gross for about two weeks). They told me that they didnt know what caused them but they should not come back.

But they did. I have about 5 right now. However they are MUCH smaller and no one notices them. I am going to try to get them taking care of as well and then I am going to just leave my nose alone. My boyfriend cant see them and neither can anyone else. They just bother me. I hate them so much. Unfortunately, the only way I know of to get rid of them is to have a dermatologist burn or cut them off.

Hi, i dont know if you will see my message but id like to thank you for your response, as you said there has no treatment for this.

:'(

Thank your for your response really nice person :-P

Can i see how they came out when you burned them off i too have them and idk if I should burn them she said it might leave a scar