My daughter was on a trip with her school maybe a week ago. I am sure it was not so sunny she could be burned. Anyway, she got sunny rash with itchy papules. I have noticed it firstly on her head and neck, but today it seems to spread over the rest of her body. Now I am thinking that might be something else, not sun burns, but maybe scarlet fever.

According to symptoms you reported, I wonder if your daughter has scarlet fever. The rash of scarlet fever usually begins like bad sunburn with tiny bumps. This rash might itch, which you reported also. The rash usually appears first on the neck and face, often leaving a clear unaffected area around child’s mouth. Then it spreads to the chest and back, then to the rest of the body. As you see, I have strong reasons to believe this might be scarlet fever and not sunburns. You could check this, since the areas of rash usually blanch, or turn white, when you press on them. There is no need to worry, because by the sixth day of this infection the rash usually fades, although it may cause the affected skin to peel. This disease is caused by group A streptococci bacteria. My advice is you should take her to the doctor, just in case he would like to check this.