i had a rash all over my body for two days it has gone but i have sore joints especially in my fingers. i have lumps on the back of my neck near the hair line behind my left ear. i have pins and needles in my hands when i wake up and i have had itchy soles of my feet.

Lyme disease/ Bartonella

What did the rash look like?

Could be shingles, I'd see a doctor and seek antiviral medication

To original poster,
did you ever get proper diagnosis? All the symptoms above are happening to my wife. We and the doctors can't pin point it. She had rash all over and it went away, her fingers and soles of feet still itch after many prescription pills and creams. Had tested negative for Mono, had infected tonsils and fever for a few days, better now. Now for past couple days alot of small bumps are behind both ears and her fingers still itch...almost exact symptoms of first poster. So strange.

To original poster,
did you ever get diagnosed? My wife has had all those symptoms in that order. Hers was red rash all over arms, legs and face, fevers then tonsilitis, then itchy fingers and feet. All is gone except the itching and now overnight she formed little bumps behind both ears. She also lost 10 lbs in a weeks and we thought it was Mono, but tests came back negative. Going to see ENT and have biopsy on bumps.