Hi, in the past year or sort, ive been suffering from this very very irritating feeling at the back of the roof of my mouth. It fills like its all clogged up and i keep swallowing to kind of make it better. I went to many doctors and finally a specialist who concluded that my nose(if im correct) is producing more mucous then normal. He prescribed me a drug called telfast which i took for 2 weeks and had an absolutly useless affect. The next thing i got was a some kind of injection in my buttocks which to tell u the truth i don't particularly recall what it was however the doctor state that it would solve the problem for good. The effect lasted 2 weeks and we were back at square 1. Anyway the next step was an inhaler called symbicort, and i must say i had the best results coz after i used it i was cleared for like a month or two after the inhaler finish however it did not entirely solve the problem. Now i don't know where else to turn, and i don't envisage myself buying this inhaler ever 3 months for the rest of my like considering the expense it constitutes. Pls tell me the ultimate of remedies so that i can live in peace once and for all thanks

Saline Spray.

:'( I have had terrible mucus at the back of my throat now for over 4 years. I have tried all types of remedies from traditional to homeopathic, sprays pills anti histermines but to no availe. I have had skin tests and an operation on my nose to make my airways clearer but this has not worked either.

If you find a cure please let me know as I am getting desperate. People don't realise how terrible it is to have to keep clearing your throat all day and at night your throat gets blocked with thick mucus you are unable to breath.