same problem as the 28 year old person wrote in about. I've had this for years. One Dr said was allergy,but was not. One Dr game me medication, didn't help.

Well,

You have to understand that mucus in throat can happen for several reasons. The thing is that doctor is right about the allergy. Allergy can cause excessive mucus in the throat but in most cases you will notice more symptoms like irritation in the nose and eyes. However I think that you might be have some sort of infection in the respiratory tract or maybe your tonsils might have a infection. In both cases you need to take some antibiotics to clear your body from infection and your mucus should disappear as well. Have you been using any medication during this year except the allergy medication? Have you  tried to use herbal remedies to treat this problem?

Good luck,

Karel