I was addicted to Fiorinal and later Fioricet for over 12 years. Just before I got clean, I was taking upwards of 30 pills a day. I lost jobs, family ties, friends, wife and almost my life. I was hopelessly addicted. It is a long story, but there is a hope. I finally was able to end the hopeless cycle of this addiction, and it was a life threatening addiction. And it only started with a headache.

I was suffering from Migraines for about 22 years on a regular weekend basis At that time the only drug available was Cafergot and the regular use of this drug left me in a state of suspended animation which I can assure you was not pleasant. I last few years I was on Fioricet. I changed over to Homeopathy and used Bryonia 30c when I first felt the attack coming on. Since then I have been completely free of Migraines. I am not a doctor, but if you feel bad again I suggest you to skip Fioricet use Bryonia 30c.

Hello, Congrats on getting off the Fiorinal. It is my daily struggle. I have tried, tried, and failed to get off this drug. Can you tell me how you succeeded? I am desparate.