I'm a 16 year old girl and I really need to get some action! i know I sound slutty but honestly dont judge, if guys are allowed to say they need to get some action so are girls.  I'm not really looking for a relationship as I havent met anyone yet who I feel I click with though that obviously would be the ideal situation. Unfortuanatly I really doubt mr right is just going to casually walk into my life at this moment considering im only 16 ect (but you never know).

Anyway I'm not wanting intercourse, just the casual forplay stuff. I just feel like I have so much wound up tension, frustration and my hormones are rageing! A couple of months ago I had two guy friends offer to be friends with benifits but I declined because I thought the feeling would pass and I didnt want them to think I'd just jump into bed with who ever asks because I wont, I'm not that type of girl. Unfortuantaly the feeling didnt pass and I'm left wanting sex so much I daydream about it every chance I get. Stupid hormones.

I don't want to masturbate at all. Not because I think it's dirty or anything, I know it's not and i also know it's healthy. I guess it's just that I dont like the thought of my own hands down there touching myself as it dosent turn me on in anyway but I love the thought of some guy touching me. I know wierd. So masturbations outta the question.

I guess I'm writing this to get some advice as to how to control these thoughts and feeling? Theyre driving me crazy! And also maybe how to approach and discuss the topic of friends with benifits with a guy if I ever find someone who I think i'll be able to trust enough to explore these kind of things with. Any other advice would be appreciated too if you think it's relevant and helpful. Thankyou :)

Health Guru
Just one question Ellie have you ever tried masturbation?

I have, several times but i dont really get any pleasure from it. Maybe thats becasue I felt so awkward or something when I was attempting it, I dont know, but ever since I just feel wierd thinking about touching myself yet thinking about a guy touching me is a totally diffrent story.

Health Guru
I know this will be a silly question but do you know how you should masturbate?

yeah, i know how to but I cant seem to enjoy myself so ive just given up on masterbation :( ive talked to my best friends about it before and they tried giving me tips ( e.g take a bath and relax before doing it) they didnt help and i still felt too weird and wasnt turned on at all. It's just so frustrating.

Health Guru
Well try the take a bath bit and if you have any aroma oils or candles use them in your soon to help you relax than lay on your bed naked and look an pictures me naked makes or what ever turns you on then when your feeling turned on start by softly rubbing your nipples but imagine its a guy doing it and see how you get on hun

yeah i am a 15 year old boy and i want sex and there is this girl , we both like eachother but im scared to ask her just incase she goes ewwww you sick basterd but i know she won't im just scared she will :/