hya!!!can anybody help me???i want to get pregnant sooo badly,iv been with ma boyfriend for 2 and a half years!!!n we really wanna try for a baby!!we love eachother sooo sooo much!but what other positions can you have sex in to get pregnant quicker???plzzzzzzzz?im desperate for a child!!fnx lvz ya xx x xx

Have you ever thought of getting married first before you have a baby that may help out alot!
As far as positions... Well any position will do it's just not time for you to have one right now.
Try getting married and getting money set aside and a house to live in and yourself established and then try for the baby.
I am not trying to be mean but if you both love each other soooo much then you should love each other enough to get married before having a baby together.
Take care and God Bless,
Gloria

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 7 YEARS I HAVE TRIED AND HAVE HAD NO LUCK I AM 26 AND NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN I WONDER WHY IT IS TAKING SO LONG .......MY SISTER HAD A CHILD AND GAVE HIM UP CAUSE SHE DID NOT WANT TO FACE HER MISTAKE NOT THINKING ABOUT THE MIRICAL SHE BROUGHT IN TO THIS WORLD... I WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO A MIRICAL.!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!

i was 17 when i got preg and was not married and had a healthy boy and when i was 19 we got married and soon after we found out we where having another, was a girl. i am now 22 and we are still together and still in love and are now trying for another (which isnt going so well) but my point is marrage only changes your name and title not your chances of having a baby.... having all those things might take away some stress making your chances better but as you can see for me it didnt change much. hope you get your baby.... things do happen when you lest expect it so dont give up!!! try sex in the morning, stop smoking and drinking (as its best you do after anyway) and relax each day and stop trying so hard but most of all make sure you are doing it at the right time of the month.... they say even at the perfict time and healthest person still only have a 25% chance of conceiving each moth. good luck and dont you dear let people judge you!!!!!!!!