Hi. Don't laugh about this question, but I can't love a girl at all. No, I am not gay, at all. But I think that I just can't give a love to some girl. This all started to happen 2 years ago when I broke up with my girl and since then I think that I can't love anyone. I want to change this. I am 26 years old and I don't want to be in this condition. I am too young for this. Anyway, again, don't laugh but I want to know how to spread the love with boosting your oxytocin levels naturally?

Hm....whenever I say to people in this case that they should learn to love themselves more, I think that your biggest problem is that you love yourself the most. That is why you don't have a love for anybody else. I don't think that you have problems with oxytocin levels because this is a situation that I hear for the first time. You need to "wake up" and set your priorities. You are 26 years old and you need to learn how to love other people, besides yourself. That is a key for success in your situation. Good luck with that. 

I don't think that I love myself. I mean, if I love only myself, I wouldn't care, I would find some girl and spend time with her. In that case, I would not be alone, I would have someone around me to be there for me. You understand? It is also not just about the girls, it is about my friends, family as well. I think that I don't give enough love to them and I really want to change it. Since I found out this, I am seeking for the solution to my problem, but I think that I am not able to find it, at least not alone. I never sought a help from no one. So, if you can give me some advice on how to increase this hormone and how to spread love, I would do anything. I would try it and if this doesn't work, I would seek another help.

I see. Sometimes the simplest way to drop this ugly attitude that you have and bring the happiness can come through an everyday action. I know that this sounds like a cliche, but that is true. That is one of the ways how to increase oxytocin naturally . So, maybe you don't necessarily need to find a girl for you, maybe you just should hang more with the people around you, maybe you don't need to have a girlfriend now. They say that the first step to improve is to place your hand on your heart. Hug someone. It should help. Good luck. 

Celebrity

You really should pay attention more to the people around you, that should make you happy. And when you told us that you won't find a girlfriend because you are not selfish, well maybe you should. I mean, not to be selfish but to find some girl who has the same interest like you do, etc. Why? Because according to so many researchers sex can help you in this. Why? Because when your body is sexually aroused or excited then oxytocin levels increase in your brain significantly and when orgasm happens, your brain is flooded with oxytocin! It works, trust me :)

Hello there. Maybe I can help you. I was in the same situation and I never wanted to have a boyfriend. Friends from my school started to tell me that I am a lesbian because I don't want to be with the boys like everyone else. But I was not just ready to have a relationship or to commit to someone. You don't necessarily have to be sounded with the girls or have one that will make you happy. You can do a plenty of different things that can help you. For example, simply watching an emotional movie can compel oxytocin release. You can also do a choir, karaoke with a crowd or dancing with your friends.