What can be done about diabetes type 2 that is not related to the standard medical treatment? My father is 76 years old and it looks like his present condition has gotten worse. So what about homeopathy or any other alternative method? Can that help him? I am just so concerned that this condition worsening will not stop…

I assume that the doctors have already prescribed him some medications that should prevent further complications. As for homeopathy, I have to say that I have my doubts regarding that healing method, simply because it relies on the minimal amounts of the same meds he is already using. Then again, if he agrees, there is no reason for not trying that method.

lotty!

sorry to read from your fathers decreasing health condition. I don't think that you asked the right question. Usually people do not die on diabetes alone. Is there any more history please such like blood tests, long term blood sugar levels HbA1C, where are you living (country)? Is your dad care dependent? Is he fit and active? Blood pressure? Hx of stroke/CVA? Geriatric care? Body weight and hight?

I really like to help you, please answer the above questions.

Yours