I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and also hemorrhoids for almost 4 months now. I pretty much leak a lot of mucus but I am unsure whether it's leaking from my anus or this small bump I referred to on the subject line. It is located between my anus and left testicle. I am convinced though that most of the mucus leaks from this bump. It feels like a cut of some sort because i think felt i lifted of a bit of skin from it. There is also a huge possibility that it is connected with my internal hemorrhoids because when i fart sometimes i feel like the gas travels from my rectum, passing through some vein maybe that is connecting to such bump. And I feel like the gas leaks through this bump. I wish I could post a picture of it but my ass is hairy I can't even see it. I am afraid of shaving that part too. I already had a colonoscopy and all they found was the internal hemorrhoids. I think my gastroenterologist didn't even notice it. I talked to him about the pain and he gave me an anal cream called Rowatanal.

I think it sounds like an anal fistula to me... Does it leak any pus?