Hey all,

So I've had this red/pink area near my anus (towards my coccix) for a pretty while now. It does not itch, but is a bit sensistive and hurts when I touch it. When I make some moves, and for any reason that area "stretches" it hurts a bit too. It doesn't hurt when I'm sitting or anything, and just looks like sensitive skin, no bumps or anything. Do you know what is could be? thxxxx.

ps: pic here: http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=11k0RMdkbgOThybVJScU2K0Gb96WWe0

I could be hemorrhoids, get prep h!!

When I had em there was no mistakin it it was soooo painful. I could barely walk when it was real bad. It's like an irritated muscle. But if it is just red and sore... It might be something else id google and see what all else comes up. If it is hemorrhoids then prep h will fix in a hurry.

nah it really doesnt hurt and doesnt look like that... as you say it's red and sore. tried googling but it's a bit too vague... i read about anal fissure but not sure