Last night I had problems breathing. It felt like I am unable to take a breath. I was really scared, so I lied down in bed and it calmed down. This morning when I woke up, had breakfast I started swelling. It is really warm outside, over 30 C, and I was wondering if that had anything to do with it and if I should be drinking more water?

I think you need to see a doctor. What happened to you resembles the way a bad heart works. When the heart pumps the blood slowly, you get a higher blood pressure. Then the heart’s chambers stretch to hold more blood but the heart muscles weaken and don’t pump efficiently. Then the kidneys start responding and they retain water and sodium and the swelling of the extremities, ankles, lungs, etc starts. I don’t want to scare you just inform you to have your heart checked and see if everything’s in order.