I have been anorexic trying to cut calories for two months now. I'm 5'3 and 103 pounds. Iv lost ten pounds and it's given me many health problems. I had a full high caloric meal and I woke up today with edema in my ankles and legs. There is so much water retention that my thighs touch. I'm scared to step on the scale. Will this go away? I don't plan on refeeding. My calorie intake is usually about 800 cals/day which is higher than most. Please help

Listen you aren't big at all. Your tiney and underweight. Anorexia isn't the answer dear, you can't run a machine that doesn't have a good engine. Some of the causes of edema are: Blood clot in your legs, a leg infection, or veins in your legs that cannot pump blood to your heart properly. When your laying down, try putting your legs above our heart, like against the wall, or lay on the floor and try to put them on your bed or couch. AVOID EATING SALTY FOODS. Don't wear tight shorts, pants. Have you been on a long car ride? Or stood for a long period of time? That also can cause swelling in your legs. You don't have to stop eating, just watch what you eat. Try eating fruits and veggies to help the swelling Hun. And atleas a small portion of meat or fish. I really hope this helps you in some way.