First time I saw blood on toilet paper. And I'm going toilet 1 or 2 times in a week. I have nobody to ask this question. I'm 14 years old. Plz help!

so there is blood on your toilet paper? and you only go to the bathroom once or twice a weel? vhow much blood is there and do you notice any blood or black tar like substance in your stool? is it difficult your you to go to the bathroom do you have to strain alot?

Yes. Can u help me ?

well i may be able too. so from my questions above can you answer all of them in detail so I have a better picture.
Does your butt ever brun or itch????

there is blood on your toilet paper. I go to the bathroom once or twice a week. There is not so much blood and I notice blood with black tar like substance in my stool. It is difficult for me to go to the bathroom. I have strain a lot.

hey,

It sounds like this is probably caused by constipation or having difficulty defficating.  I would suggest drinking more water eating more fresh fruits and veggitables and increasing the amount of fiber in your diet. if things arnt getting better of you notice a larger than usuall amount of blood then see your family doctor.  you should go to the bathroom more than once or twice a week. how many meals do you eat a day? and do you hold your stool in until you can t hold it anylongerr? or do you go when you have the urge to?

I would say it sounds like a hemorrhoid more than anything cancerous. If it was a form of cancer, 90% of the time it comes out black and not pure red. Tell me, does it itch when you walk? Also, is it every time you have a bowel movement or did it just happen once?

I too agree its more like hemorrhoids but if you notice in his previous post there was some black tarr like substance (old blood) in his stool. but the fresh blood on the toilet paper coupled with not going to the bathroom often and straining alot points towards hemorrhoids

What tablets can you recommend to drink ?

I'm not sure what you mean by tablets to drink?

Is there any medicine to drink?