I'm 23 guy, bt my seems like a teenager, I want to gain some weight, plz help me out buddies with some really effective ways or ideas...?

Just have to eat alot -___-

Are you trying to get swoll??

Hi, yeah i had the same problem. Its actually funny because everyone is trying to loose weight while we are trying to gain some. Here are some tips for you that helped me gain weight. I will not say to you that you should eat a lot, everyone knows that. So other methods of gaining weight would include that you have more meals per day. Eat every 2 hours, you dont have to eat a full course meal, but eat something every two hours. Make yourself shakes, yes get a blender and blend some bananas (one banana has 80 calories) yogurt, ice cream, and milk and drink that every day or twice a day if you would like. Eat a lot of white bread, eggs, milk, pasta and spices like pepper, salt , paprika..exc. Other thing you could do is to get some powerbars, they have a lot of proteins and it will help boost your muscles. Just keep it up, dont give up and you will gain weight like this in no time. If you need some more advice let me know.