Hi ,

I am 32 & 5 feet 3 inch & I am very thin having weight of only 42kg.People around me says I have low appetite please suggest how do I increase my weight

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hi, if you want to gain weight in a healthy matter then you can try to eat bagels Because its an extra calorie dense! Top it with a lot of cream cheese trust me you will gain weight if you keep eating that for a snack or for breakfast. Proven! It's healthy! Pasta is a good food to gain weight to It has a lot of carbohydrates and It's a high calorie meal. Eat granola in a lot of things such as granola cereal or granola in your yogurt if you want flavor in the granola and chocolate Or peanut butter chips.

Avocados believe it or not make u gain weight . Healthy fats and oils putting into your food makes you gain weight to canola and virgin oils. Also, eating dried fruits such as raisins , Berries ,apricots,Cranberries! And even tropical friuits. A full cup of grapes(about60) is good too. A REALLY fast way is protein shakes for breakfast and 4 hrs before bedtime drink another protein shake.MORE PROTEIN. Eat before bedtime !!! A lot of milkshakes and ice cream. Eat fish if you want . It will help. Eat more meals during the day and eat snacks between meals.

Hi ,

Thanks for the revert but my problem is I want to eat all this things but my appitaite is very low even though if I want to eat I cant eat more so what should I do to increase appitide.

Thanks in advance

I suggest you eat more healthy food. You dont want to gain weight at the expense of your health.

I drink raw organic a2 cow milk. If it can help baby cows get big it certainly can help you and its pretty healthy.

I work out at a gym as well and eat loads of fruit vegetables and nuts. Nuts a great protein food with plenty of calories. I also make sure the nuts and seeds are sprouted for extra nutrtion.