I need help to gain ten pounds I got my tonsils out and dont want to look like a bone I dont need to look like that anymore it really buggs me im in the 4 lighest in my school how can with not being able to eat alot 

How long ago did you have your tonsils removed? It takes some time for your body to recover, but eventually you'll be able to eat normally. Gaining weight too fast is as hard and can cause you problems as losing weight. Basically, to gain weight you need to eat more calories daily than you spend on your activities. One of the simplest ways to get more calories into your meals, you can increase your protein intake. I think this might be especially useful in your situation, since you can drink protein shakes, instead of having troubles eating the same amount of protein. And you can make protein shakes or smoothies on your own, which makes it even easier. It's easier if you use protein powder, but you can also make smoothies from bananas, eggs, milk (soy or almond, too), penaut butter...