am 178c.m height and 27 year old guy but am having my body weight only 58 k.g. last 7 years am in the same height and weight. the non proportionate body make me a inferiority guy and its leads to a strong dipression.how can i improve my body weight . my question is how to improve my weight? and what is the effects  please answer me very datailed manner.

If you can write back with a typical day's and perhaps week long meal plan with drinks and other beverages I will take a look at your metabolic type to find out what might work for you. Just understand that there are a lot of factors for being under weight as well as excess weight. Usually unable to gain weight (depending on your nutrition and calorie intake) could be due to parasite infestation.  

hi!

you can get pills from the doctor which help with gaining weight but if thats not what you want to do, you bascially need to increase your net caloric intake. 

eat foods that are high in calories such as 

• bread
  • pasta 
  • potato 
  • rice 
  • peanut butter 
  • nuts 
  • cheese 

you need to be eating bigger portions of foods more frequently. if eating more isnt making you gain weight, then you should visit your doctor. 

another good way to eat more calories is to get protein shakes.

hope this helps

You should not use any pills for weight gain. I think there is need to increase calories in your diet. For weight gain try to eat high calories food and protein is also useful. You can drink protein shake daily because it is best for weight gain.