My child had fever for two days, so I gave him an antibiotic. His temperature was 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit; he was uninterested in eating he also complained on chest discomfort, left side. I thought that is common cold but it seems that is more serious. First thing money morning I am taking him to see doctor. I am afraid that those are the symptoms of the sepsis. I remember that one my friend’s daughter had it. What are the symptoms of the sepsis?

It is possible. My son had sepsis two years ago. He had fever, temperature above 99.5 degrees F., he vomited and complained that he feels like his heart is racing. I took him to the hospital right a way. He was on antibiotics. Sepsis can be frightening if it is untreated. It can lead to serious complications that affect a child's kidneys, lungs, brain, and hearing. It is good that you recognized the symptoms. Seek for medical help as soon as you can!