my son is 2yrs old and has a fever of 102 what should i do

Hello. If your son is running a temp there are several things you can do. First if you are overly concerned, please call his Pedi doc!! Second, to bring down a temp without using medications you can wet (with COOL water) some washclothes. Put one across his forehead and one under each armpit. You can also put one across his abdomine. This will bring down the temp. If it continues, PLEASE call his peds doctor. good luck.

Jeannine

Well,
Fewer is often noticed in children when they have some sort of an infection, especially when they get cold, their organism fights the virus. Now the treatment can depend on the main cause of the temperature but there are several things that you can do to lower your sons temperature. You can always put clod towels on his body to lower the body temperature. Also you can use some medication as well but I would advise that you first consult his doctor about the medication. Maybe the doctor will need to run some test before he prescribes the medication. Does your son sneeze or maybe if he has runny nose? I hope this helped you a bit.
All the best,
Nelie