Hi all, i can pull my foreskin over the head of my penis when limp but when erect i cant pull it all the way over is this normal does it have to go over the head (bell end) :?, oh by the way this does'nt stop me masturbating though :) let me know many thanks .

Hi, this is a common problem with many males, as your penis obviously enlarges with sex or masterbation, the penis is larger , but the foreskin remains the same size. If it is a little tight, try masturbating with some lubricant underneath the foreskin and it might loosen, with a bit of consistant work

if if is uncomfortably tight, go to the chemist and get an over the counter cortisone cream and do the same as above. If it is stuck and to tight, suggest you visit your doctor, its not that embarrassing , this is the Docs job and they have seen situations like this on many occasions. Your initial message was not to distressed. so you are probably like lots of males, who dont talk about it :-D

Thanks alot for your advice XD