well , recently i noticed a little (1 - 2 mm) spot on my foreskin . it is visible when the skin is pulled back . it has a tiny blackish / brownish spot in it . could that just be a spot or something ? i never payed attention to it . no itching or rashes or dry skin . no redness around that spot . no pain or any other problems . could these come from laying on tanning beds or having that spot exposed to the sun ? it does not look like a sunspot though . any feedback is appreciated .

Unfortunately, this one needs to be looked at to be diagnosed. It could be some kind of skin change, nothing more. To be on the safe side, you should see a doctor.

hey all my husband (32) just got his foreskin removed and when the doctor removed it he send it away for testing because in the skin when it came of it went white and the test results came back and everything is ok but he is sending them to another hop to make sure there is nothing there but his dad only passed away a few mths ago with a blood cancer. i dont no wat to think... :-(

Notice I have one too. I don't think anything's wrong with it. If you do go to the doctor, please tell me what he said, thanks.

My boyfriend Vivian Wheatley recently passed away due to a very aggressive form of Cancer of the Knob.

If you are suffering from Bloody Blue Vein Cheese discharge and/or persistant Knobache with Jock Bite please see your Doctor or get to a hospital immediately.

Please don't try to be a Bic Boi like Vivian was and ignore it until it was too late :(

Vivvy my Darling I miss you so much , I love you Hunny Wunny Bic Bic boowy

Graham Howard

0422 649 441

You don't say how old you are.

Penile cancer usually occurs in elderly men. The risk factors are smoking and infection with HPV.

If you are using a tanning bed with your foreskin retracted, it is possible that the ultraviolet radiation could be having an undesirable effect on your foreskin that is not in the medical books because no one has done such a thing until recently.

While cancer is very unlikely, you ought to get it checked out by a urologist.