Hey im a 19 year old virgin, i havent been circumstised, but my forskin dosent go down. i also have premature ejactuation is it because of the foreskin, how do i cure my foreskin, how do i get it to cum down?

premature ejaculation has nothing to do with u'r unretractable foreskin. It is caused by too much of masturbation. If u slowly decrease the rate of u'r masturbation, u can slowly cope up with the problem.
Now let us discuss about the unretractable foreskin. U can cure this problem by regular stretch exercised. Use some lubricating lotion or sum petroleum gel in u'r foreskin and try pulling it gently. When the head of the penis becomes visible, hold it there for a minute. And continue this way. However it wl take time. Bt remembr that each time u pull back the foreskin, it should also come down and cover the head again. Otherwise, it can trouble u.