Im 14 and have been wanking since i was about 12. When i masturbate i dont retract my foreskin over my bellend(sorry, dont know the technical term). i can only retract my foreskin when i dont have an erection. Its painful when i try to do it if i have an erection. Is there a problem with me?

If it really need be then i can send someone a picture and i'm not really bothered about pervs taking the pictures for the wrong reasons because i'll probably never see them in my life. If anyone has any advice please write back to me.

If you need my e-mail its _[removed]_

Dude, theres nothing wrong with you. My forskin was ultra tight till i was about 14. Just keep pulling it back in the bath ( i imagine you do this anyway to clean it) and i dunno, just keep doing it. (im 15) and my first masturbation session with my foreskin pulled back was when i was just outa the bath. it was mega tight. and it didnt budge at all but for some reason you can still masturbate with the foreskin not moving at all. But anyway. after my first, its all downhill from there, you will just get slacker and slacker. Don't worry yourself though dude. I imagine you got worried in the first place cause you hear your friends or some other people talking about this? thats them not YOU, Go at your own pace and good luck with it.

i had the same problem at your age mate, i tell you what i did, and it has worked, get some hot water in a sink, make sure its not hot boiling hot, but hot enothe to bare. stick a cloth into the water and drain of the cloth, and wrap the cloth around your penis and for 2 mins and repeat once more. your penis will be red, but don't worry about that. get some petroleum jelly and rub onto your penis and using your pointing finger and thumb gently strech your penis and repeat 7 to 8 time. but you will need to do it for a few months.

hope it works mate