I'm a 16-year-old, who just discovered about Smegma when I was investigating about the itching I had. I just had my foreskin itch once in a while for two days or so. However, when investigating I found out that you had to wash out smegma daily for good hygiene. Problem is, I used soap the last two days and is, what I believe, the cause of my dry, red and itchy foreskin. I didn't have any red irritation at first, until I researched further to find out soap can irritate your glands... So I've been pulling my foreskin as much as I can, and found out lots of yellow-ish secretion hiding underneath the foreskin. I've cleaned as best as I could, however, I cannot pull back any further and I believe I still have some left. It's been a day since I haven't used any soap to clean it up and I'm definitely seeing a change, it isn't as irritated as before.

What can I do to clean underneath my foreskin if I can't pull it back enough? I heard about the pinching your foreskin while urinating so it cleans it up. But I've no idea if it works and it's healthy. 

Can you get a finger inside it? Just use water to clean it and if you can get a finger in there you can move it all around the glans to get the smegma out.

Thanks for the suggestion. Although the itching seems to come from a certain point of the head of the penis. I can't pull back my foreskin back enough, and when I get close to doing so, liquid smegma seems to come out from it.