hi im 29 i never growing up pulled the foreskin back now for the first time in my life i have red around the tip and very itchyness, also smegma, can a dr give me the meds to get rid of this sort of infection and then circumsize me,, if so, how much and how painfull is the procedure?ty for any replies

You may even be able to get away without circumcision by using corticosteroids and proper washing and stretching. If you do have a severe form of phimosis (inability to stretch), you may need circumcision. I hear it is quite painful to have it done in adulthood and it takes a lot of time to recover and for penis to thicken and get used to being without the hood.

I am 25 years old and I recently started having problems with my genital area. 3 years ago I had been infected with chlamydia from one of my partners at the time. I didin't know until I developed a very bad pain in my left testical. I was treated immedetly, and the problem went away. Untill Recently I have had no other problems until this past week. I have discovered that somehow I had given chlamydia to my girlfriend, so therefore I'm sure I have it again, or is it possible that I never got rid of it from the first time? But this time I developed very scary symptoms such as a very bad burning/itching rash on the head and foreskin of my penis when I wash or try pull back my foreskin, as well as very bad creamy discharge under the foreskin of my penis. No matter how many times I wash it off, it comes back very quickly. Also, it almost seems that the foreskin of my penis shrank if thats even possible. When pulling the foreskin back, it will not even make it over the head of my penis without pain. Not being circumcised, I have never had this problem my whole life until now. Not sure if this is connected to the problem, I recently developed a very bad tasteing and smelling mucas that I can smell when I blow my nose. It is almost a dark yellow, and the taste is like nothing i ever tasted before. At first, I had a very bad pain in my head as well that felt like a sinus infection I guess, but I never had one so I don't know. But the pain is slowly going away. Is this just from the chlamydia? or is this something much worse? Please someone help me out, I fear so much it is something like cancer or even worse.

Hey, I'm 15 and I also get smegma underneath my foreskin.
In the shower once for the first time i was able to pull my foreskin all the way back.
Then i noticed the little white bumps.
i dont totaly know what harm this can be?
i heard just washing underneath the foreskin will help.
Can anyone tell me what i should do aswell?

i have the exact same problem as you, i don't know how to get rid of it. i tried pouring water on it but that didnt work and it is really sensitive so i dont want to wipe it with anything

White bumps around the base of the glands? Look up pearly penile papules, perfectly natural part of the penis.

hey guys, its normal to get smegma under the foreskin, just wash it gently every day--thats what showers are for! and don't worry about those little white bumps, they're normal as well. if you're not sure or are worried, ask your doctor--he won't be embarrassed, trust me, he's seen it all!!

Guest wrote:
Then i noticed the little white bumps.

Hey man, I have the same problem.

I was just wondering, is this 'smegma' and is circumcision needed to get rid of these bumps?

Sometime it seems to smell, if I dont shower - is that normal or not?

Im just a bit worried as these white bumps have been there for a while now.

Can anyone help?

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Then i noticed the little white bumps.

Yeah man, I have the same.
Im just wondering, is this 'smegma' and do I need to see a doctor/get circumcised to combat it, if i need to combat it at all?
Sometimes it can give off an unpleasant smell if I dont shower for a day, is this normal?
Im a pretty big worrier, so any help is much appreciated.

Yeah man, this happens to me to.

Are these white bumps 'smegma', and do I need to see a doctor or get a circumcision?

Is there any way to combat them if they need to be combatted?

Sometime it gives off an unpleasant smell if I dont have a shower for a day or so, is this normal?

Im a big worrier, so any help is much appreciated.

i too have a problem too. i'm seventeen and i've never pulled my foreskin back before. i've have tried it before but it feels uncomfortable due to the pain. is it normal for people to not have a stretched foreskin?

hey,

im 16 but i have the same symptoms as u guys but i came across it when i woke up one morning and was very uncomfortable. i had a look when i went to the loo and i became instantly worried as i knew something was up: cheesy look, soft lumpy texture and a smelly odour. I'm a big worrier as well and automatically thought it was an STI.

I went to see the doctor and he said it maybe some sort of fungal infection by the way it looked so he gave me some Clotrimazole Cream and it worked for a lil while. i stopped using it after a week of using it like normal creams are meant to be used for but then i noticed it was back like 4 days later. i researched it up and i just want to know if smegma is actually what i have, because now its kinda left a bright redness to my foreskin and can be quite itchy. I wash it every day now in the shower, should i carry this on or should i like bathe it in the bath or in a small bath for it?

please reply soon as im very worried about it and also i'm very swimming endorsed person and had to stop for a lil while so this clears.

thanks.

I can pull back my foreskin when im not hard and it kind of hurts but after a few minutes its ok. Once it starts gettin hard it hurts and i can tell that the foreskin is really tight under the head. I think theres also smegma and i cant even wash it off because my head is super sensitive. Any suggestions on how long stretching would take or how to get rid of the problem?

What I do is prior to getting into the shower, pull back my foreskin and try to rinse the tip of my penis, but the when I get hard I have to wait a bit to clean away the rest. It should be a daily process.

Hope this helped :-)

hey

im 15 and i have this flat stuff all around under my foreskin, my foreskin wont go all the way back when its erected, and goes almost all the way when small. but i dont know how to get rid of this stuff ive tried leaving soap under the foreskin and it doesnt do anything, and its like really stuck on there and i dont want to wipe it off or scrub it or anything because its so sensitive.

HELP!!!!!! :-(