heyy.., rishabh dis side i m of 21 years.. n i m so worried about my penis's foreskin i didnt have sex but whenever i masturbate i pull my foreskin as much as i can, after reaching a certain level it hurt so bad because a small part of ma skin is still atatched with my mushroom and foreskin. is dis a problem or i have to have a sex..
     plz help me out,.. thanks in advance

If it hurts just don't do it. Pulling anywhere on your body will eventually start to hurt. Your perfectly fine you just didn't get circumsized. Most parents circumsize they're baby boys but not all. So your friend is ok.

allright, n i m also concerned about one more thing few days earlier i pressed d breasts of my girlfriend in my car n had smooch we didnt have sex, while pressing her boobs i discharged , & it happens consecutively 6 days in a week, am i sexually weak or is this is because of that i had first time get physically with a girl.

rishabh wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

Hmm....it could just be because its so new to you. After more sexual connections you most likely will be able to hold back

DaniLee, are you in a Muslim country? Around the world most males are NOT circumcised except in Muslim countries. Only 30% are estimated by World Health Organization to be circumcised with 68% of those being Muslim. That would figure out to only 10% of non Muslims in the world are circumcised. That's hardly "most" parents having it done to their babies.

It's because you're so turned on by her, She should be very pleased that she does that to you. It will go away after a while but it's not really much of a problem when you are about to have sex. You can still do it after you get aroused again and you will last much longer when you do.

DaniLee wrote:

rishabh wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

allright , n thankyu so much

njoynlife wrote:

rishabh wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

i hope so, n thankyu ....