hey!! guys!!..i noe dis has been answered a lot of times. But i seriously couldnt get an apt response..guys plz do so in dis topic. When the foreskin of my uncircumcised penis gets retracted  it pains a little but still that is manageable. But i seriously cant take the pain when my gf sucks my penis during that time with the head fully exposed. It pains extremely and i have to stop the act. The foreskin also doesnt get back to the head easily after that since the head of the penis is highly swollen with blood..!!!! guys kindly help ..is there any remedy for this.!! i m extremely tense..your advise will be highly appreciated!!!

It sounds like you might need to stretch your foreskin a little more and also, you need to leave it "exposed" a bit more.

Your foreskin should slide fairly easily. By your screen name I'm assuming your 20, it should have loosened by now. If you need to, stretch it some more.

As for the pain, is it when she touches the glans? If so, the nerves just aren't used to being exposed. You need to let it hang out in your pants a bit or in any manner so that it gets used to touching things. I know it sounds nuts, saying your penis is too sensitive, but it is.

Hope it helps.

thank you medic-dan. its kind of you to reply. you have helped me earlier as well if u remember!!!...(i had logged in as username simplydarsh). But related to this topic, i would want you to inform that it really hurts a lot when i keep my foreskin retracted and my glans cells exposed. The pain is gruesome even when it touches the underwear. Is there any other solution?? your advice is highly admired!!! :)

I'm glad to help.

I know its hurts. Your foreskin has been protecting the glans, and the nerves, since birth. They are VERY sensitive. Can you find a way to position it so that at least its out in the air, exposed that way. You do need to get more used to it being exposed.

Start slowly and work your way up. Maybe let it "air" our a bit, then try water in the shower. Whatever YOU are comfortable with.

It will take time and that's NORMAL!

Keep us posted.

okie!!...cool!!..will keep u posted!! thanks once again!! :) :)

It seems like I've recounted this a hundred times on the forum so you may have read this but here's what I did.

I was tired of it being so sensitive and I figured since guys who are circumcised don't seem to be sensitive to having the glans touched, it must simply be a matter of getting it accustomed to being touched.

With my foreskin pulled back the glans was sticky which caused more pain when being touched so I had to get it really clean and dry. I did that by cleaning it using cotton balls soaked in rubbing alcohol. The alcohol feels really cold at first, then it gets warm and tingly but not unbarable. When it was dry, my fingers were able to glide over it without any undue pulling so now it was just a matter of touching/rubbing it all over, to get it used to being touched.

It simply takes time and persistence. It's not painful because you have control over how hard you touch it. When you've had all you can stand, stop and wait a bit or put it away and come back tp it later. The more often you do it the sooner you get results. For me that was not a problem because I always got an erection from touching the glans which led to masturbation which made me want to do this quite often. It might be a lot more fun if your girl wants to assist you.

By doing it this way I began to masturbate by dry rubbing with my foreskin pulled all the way back. Since then I have always done it by dry rubbing the bare glans.

It has been the best of both worlds for me for over 40 years, being able to have a glans that can be touched and rubbed without pain and yet still have some sensitivity for the pleasure of it.

There's nothing to be afraid of, you have control over how much it gets rubbed or touched so get to it and tell us how it works out. I know you can do it ----- I did.

Just about the same experience as njoylife described! I was also WAY too sensitive as a kid, and am now permanently retracted, have been for over 35 years. I have not been circumcised, but look like I have been for most people, since the foreskin when left retracted will shrink some, and the feeling of leaving a bare glans becomes the normal feeling. Once you get to the point you can tolerate the contact, it only takes a couple weeks of going uncovered to loose the extreme sensitivity and to feel 'normal' permanently uncovered. Unlike a circumcision, however, the nerves of the foreskin aren't removed, so instead of removing sensation, it is really all about increasing the range of sensation. You don't have the pain when just going about your business, and the sensations you feel when you get stimulated and have an orgasm are no less than before going retracted. But the foreskin is then extended down the shaft.

I also enjoy the the dry rubbing of the glans with my foreskin back all the way, exactly as njoylife stated. I've never used my foreskin to pull back and forth over my glans for stimulation, but much prefer the bare glans stimulation that continues to my bared foreskin on my shaft. Showing your girlfriend how to use a long stroke over your entire penis, tip to base, by placing your hand over hers and showing her will be an easy lesson. As for vaginal sex, the glans stays back and gives the same full penis coverage for a really extra sensation not available to circumcised men (no foreskin).

So I fully agree, there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of, and you're going to have the best of both worlds.

You seem to be in need of suggestions as to how to get past the immediate challenge of minimizing the extreme sensitivity. My suggestion woud be to leave it exposed for successively longer periods of time. This has several effects. It will gradually lessen the sensitivity, it will stretch the foreskin so you can leave it back, and it's free! At first, your frenulum will pull the foreskin back over your glans. As time goes on, this will stretch out, and the pulling it provides will minimize. If you get to the point it is stretched enough, it will not only no longer pull the skin back over the head, but what skin you will have remaining will actually retract on its own behind the head, and you will be permanently retracted. The atrophy of skin is a normal process when there is excess, and your foreskin will cover less of your glans when pulled forward with time (mine now only covers maybe a third of the glans, and moves back into place behind the head immediately). It is also possible the darkened part of the foreskin which was your opening will position where the circumcised guys have a surgical scar, and it looks like that's what it is (it's of course not). My doctor and the wives of two marriages have just accepted me as being circumcised, other than my enjoyment of masturbation continuing onto my foreskin covered shaft.

Enjoy your good fortune!

Thank you everyone for your valuable suggestions. I have started implemented it on Mr. Sensitive  ;-) . Its still taking time. Will inform you'll as soon as positive results come out. Thank you once again!!!

Yeah stretching helps but it takes time.

You should probably expect the extreme sensitivity to disappear after a couple days. It's kind of odd how it goes from being the only thing you can think about, to not even noticing it being exposed. You'll like the change though.

As for staying back, that takes a little longer, but not extreme. A couple months before the foreskin stays back permanently, and you no longer have to roll it back behind the glans again after it rolls back over as the natural position. After it stays back on its own for a while, it will actually begin to roll back behind the rim on its own when you pull it forward, and you'll also begin to notice that it doesn't pull as far forward when you do this as it used to. Shrinking of the foreskin is never going to eliminate the foreskin, as is done in a circumcision, and all the feeling in the foreskin remains, whether it's left over the head, or it's been kept back on the shaft for years, you'll just have a wider range of feeling response. Not that 'ouch' you started out with.

I was going to say the same thing. I stretched mine from penetration Intercourse. just now only getting comfortable getting sucked with head out