Hi ,

When I have an erection the fore skin is just fine and does not come down , Ii can masturbate well and this works fine.

But during intercourse , fore skin comes down and I lose erection . It pains as well.

What to do?

Have you tried pulling it down/back when you are erect? It sounds like it may be a little tight. It should roll back easily and comfortably.

Here is my experience and suggestions:

My foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took several months to stretch it enough.

Bambi has another very good stretching description here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=

Hi ,

Thanks for the post .

When I have erection , I can easily pull the foreskin down .

The problem is that when the foreskin is down , erection does not hold . That is , only when the fore skin is covering the head I am fine , otherwise I am not .

During intercourse foreskin comes down , hence the pain and loss of erection .

To repeat :

Since foreskin comes down , erection is lost . What to do ?

Sorry, I'm not ignoring you. I didn't get an email notification that you replied. I've just noticed that I'm not getting those notices all the time.

So what is the pain?
You say your foreskin comes down OK during an erection. If it hurts when it's down that's a good reason to lose your erection.

Exactly where does it hurt?

Is your glans too sensitive? That's very common because it's been covered by the foreskin all it's life.
Mine was very sensitive until I did something to desensitize it.

I'll have to remember to look for your reply until they fix whatever is causing me to not get notifications.

Hi ,

Thanks a lot for reply .

The Pain is when the foreskin comes down , the pain is at the penis head . That is the exposed part when the foreskin is down.

Now its very sensitive , cant even just touch it with a finger push . Hence the loss of erection .

That is the penis becomes soft , its not hard anymore . This results in failure of intercourse .

The question is :

1)

Is there a way to make it hard , its normally pretty hard with the foreskin on the head . The moment its down , the hardness is lost .

2)

Is there any other note that you can suggest.

Thanks a ton again

OK so the pain is when you touch the head and that causes it to go down?

Mine used to be very sensitive too. Here's what I did.

I got tired of the glans being so sensitive and I decided to desensitize it. When I was a kid I had several friends with whom I masturbated who were circumcised. I was surprised to find their glans was no more sensitive than my finger tips. I surmised that was because it had always been getting touched by whatever came near it so all I should need to do was make mine get used to being touched. I reasoned that since it was sticky, that caused more irritation, so I began by cleaning it so it would dry completely and not be sticky when I touched it. I did that by pulling my foreskin all the way back and cleaning the glans and inner foreskin with cotton balls that were soaked in rubbing alcohol. The alcohol feels cold at first then it tingles and feels hot. After the alcohol dried the head was no longer sticky and my now super clean fingers could rub it gently to work on the desensitization. Between the foreskin being pulled back and the tingly feeling and touching it I would get pretty turned on so it resulted in a lot of masturbation and I worked on desensitizing it often.

I suppose because of the method I used to desensitize it, since then I have always masturbated by dry rubbing it with my foreskin pulled all the way back. I find I like that much better than rolling the foreskin up and down.
Have fun, I did.