I am sorry for making a topic, i registered and accidently made a topic not logged in :'(

Anway I see alot of boys my age (15-16) who say they have a really tight foreskin but mine is the opposite, mine wants to come down all the time, I'm scared that the skin might not be attached to the glands down the bottom and it will fall off :$ I am circumsized and the doctor has seen it before for a check up and he didn't think anything was wrong but i always try to not get an erection because i don't want anything to happen..

Hi David,

If you've been circumcised then your foreskin has been removed. There are different "cuts" some doctors leave a lot of skin and others leave only a bit (tight). Don't worry, the skin will not fall off.

From your description, the skin coming down all the time is NORMAL. You are fine.

Ask your doctor next time if you still aren't sure. They've seen EVERYTHING so don't worry.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I also have another question if you/anyone doesn't mind. When it does go down when erect sometimes I find it hard to get the skin back up? im sure its normal just wondering :$

It's normal at your age for the skin to be fairly tight. As you masturbate it will tend to loosen up. You really do want those erections! The skin needs to stretch, it grows new cells as it stretches.

Your in a little different situation than the foreskin guys but it's almost the same issue.