Hi Guys

this is my first time posting a topic on this site but I have found the site very useful but couldnt find an answer to my latest question.

Me and My girlfriend have a very active sex life and sex is always very good and enjoyable, over the weekend during intercourse I felt some discomfort while we were being quite rough during sex, wasnt enough to stop me but I did feel something.

Since she has been on the pill and we have stopped using a condom I have found she is quite tight I'm guessing I never noticed this before due to the lube off the condom, after I felt the discomfort I went to the toilet to see what was happening, Upon pulling my foreskin back I noticed I had a very small cut about 1mm that was slightly bleeding I washed down there and was able to urinate fine it wasnt causing me any pain.

I awoke the next morning and thought id check everything was ok when I got to the bathroom I noticed my penis was swollen especially around the base of my "bellend" I have checked on here and put this down to the rough sex and it is now 2 days later and the swelling has gone. I went to wash my penis yesterday in the shower and felt discomfort when pulling my foreskin back it feels alot tighter then normal, I sed to be able to pull it right back with no problem at all but now it feels tighter it is uncormfortable. I have not had sex or masturbated since that night as I want to give it chance for the swelling to go down and the cut to heal properly but im worried as to why it now feels tight? niether myself or my gf have any std's but really would like to know whats causing this as its starting to get to me now.

sorry about the essay, any replies would be a great help.

This is my opinion..

I think that you body knows that your penis is a very important organ, so i think that when you cut it, the skin pulled tighter to help protect the cut while it was healing. I think it will take at least a month for it to heal because its moist down there.

Thats just my opinion, dont go by it fully.

Thanks for answering my question again. Hope the above kinda helps.

Ben x

Id like to keep in contact with you if possible, we both seem to be having quite important issues

tbh I was worried it would take along time to heal but it does seem to be healing quickly as said its only a mm so not alot to heal. yes thats fine mate I cant promise Ill be on here regularly but do my best.

anyone else have any help?

Hi C_W I have some thoughts but I don't want to post them until I'm sure of what's going on. Are you circumcised or not? I think that if you're uncircumcised then I know what you may need to do. Let me know, okay?

Hi mate sorry havent been on this site for a while, Im un circumcised but tbh within about 3 days everything was back to normal and after a week was 100% again. thanks anyway.

C_w100 wrote:

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

Hey, no worries, I'm glad that everything's back to normal. To be honest, that was pretty much all the advice I was going to give you so I'm glad to hear it cleared up. Let me know if you ever need help with something ;)