Hello guys, my foreskin pulled back for the first time and it hurts whenever it rubs against something.
How do I get the foreskin back over? I've tried squeezing the top with my finger and thumb and then pulling my foreskin over the top, but then the head of the penis keeps on coming back out.

Also if it possible that I can wash the head of the penis with a shower or a bath? ;s
And is it possible that if I try pulling the foreskin with water would end up better?

If possibly, I don't want to see a doctor. XD.

I don't think you need to worry about seeing a doctor.

While it's back, wash it.

Try putting some saliva on it or some olive oil to make it slippery and then pull it forward. It should slide back in place. The reason it comes back out after you pull it forward is that the inner side of the sleeve is still at the bottom. You can grasp it between your thumb and forefinger with your forefinger inside and roll the inside forward.

If you just leave it alone it will probably go back by itself overnight.

I've tried leaving it over night already, doesn't work. I'll try the other method, thanks. :-).
Or I might attempt it in the bath when it's wet. XD.

Sorry for double posting but I've tried what you said, it still doesn't work.
The foreskin won't go back on top, even when the inner skin is out...
Any other methods? ;s

It should roll right up over the inner skin. Is there like a ring that's too tight so it stays behind the head?

If the foreskin is stuck behind the head and won't go forward to its regular position covering the head, then you have a condition called "paraphimosis."

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

You may want to stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again.