I am 16 years old and had unprotected sex for the first time. Not my first time having sex, just foreskin went back far and I can't put it back to its original position, I am afraid that this could be paraphimosis because I am uncircumcised. There is swelling going on under the head of the penis and that seems to be the reason I can't pull it back over. Please help, I am very worried. I prefer not to go to a doctor or parents, only if it is very necessary.

Pull it back so there is nothing bunched up behind the glans. With your thumb and forefinger squeeze the glans to make it smaller and slowly let the foreskin come forward. It may slide better if it's wet but that also makes it harder to get hold of.

The swelling is not allowing me to get it done. I can pull it over, but then as soon as I let go, it goes right back down. Do you think I have paraphimosis?