My foreskin is unable to retract when erect, I can pull back the foreskin in the shower fine, no discomfort or pain. I clean my inner foreskin regulary with water and soap but the head (mushroom, tip) is sensitive to touch and hurts a little when touched.

With the many posts posted regarding this problem i've learned to get the skin to be able to retract i have to stretch it.

it is easy for people to say that "ohh i stretched it and over time it got better" but my real problem is not streching it but GETTING THE SKIN BACK OVER THE DAMN HEAD. Several times when i pulled it back when the penis wasn't wet, it couldn't go back fully over the head and it caused a little pain whenever the exposed head touched the underwear. There was still about 1/5 of exposed head left. It took a long time (12 hours) before it returned to normal. So I have no problem retracting the skin behind the head in order to strech it but i can't get the foreskin back.

i had the same problem. it is "that simple". just take off ur boxers so ull have no sensitivity peel it off gradually (it may hurt and its normal) till u get it and watch TV or sumtin do it regularly and itll become more stretched over time

Strange as it sounds, try a cold shower or bath to shrink the penis or genitals and the retraction will probably go easier.

Thanks guys

I just realized last night when i was stretching it that it didn't hurt anymore :-D . Well at least when it's dry.

So a little advice to anyone out there that has hypersensitivity problems with the head, dry the head so it's not sticky wet and any surface that comes into contact won't stick. The skin of the head will be as smooth as glass and it won't hurt whatever it touches. To dry off the head quickly and efficiently use a hair drier. BUT PUT THE SETTING TO 1. Too hot and you've got yourself a burnt sausage.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.

hi dear bro, I can only say, don't use soap at all use clean water only, and sometimes add a bit cooking salt too. take advice from your parents and see the doctor as soon as possible...........

Try using a condom and it may help you as the issue about the foreskin will not arise.