Hello. I have pulled my foreskin back and past the head of my penis. I am semi-erect and cannon pull the foreskin back over the head of my penis, so it will be back to normal. I am not circumcised. Please help. o.O

Hi Bacon,

You need to get the foreskin back. It's called paraphimosis and if not treated it can cause serious problems by restricting blood flow - worst case gangrene and amputation.

Now that I have scared you which is not my intention -

Try using some lube or even water. Press on the head to reduce the swelling. It may hurt a bit but you need to work it back to normal.

If you can't get it back, you need to go to the ER, it is a medical emergency.

Keep us posted.

Got it, thanks.

You have a condition called paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.