I'm a 16 year-old male and long story short I can't pull back the foreskin of my penis when it's erect. If I try to it only shows the very tip of the head and it's sometimes painful. When it is not erect I can pull it back but the area behind my glands grows to be bigger than the actual head. I think I may have a short frenelum (SP) and it's causing me some problems with my girlfriend. No I'm not having sex but I am doing sexual acts with her but when she tries to stroke me, she can't get me to ejaculate. I think that may be another problem altogether because to be truthful I don't masturbate by stoking but by another method. It's quite hard to explain but basically it's me taking my index finger and doing a circular motion around the head over the foreskin and I don't have to be erect when this happens, or more like I can't be because my finger wouldn't fit. Help I'm going through a really confused phase and frankly I'm scared that there's something wrong with my penis. Help.

get checked up with a doctor.. the only way to help with everything related to health

Hi, if you can try and take the odd bath instead of a shower and gently pull your foreskin back while you're in the bath. If you do this for several months the foreskin will gradually stretch. Once you can get it back over the head (glans) the foreskin may still be tight and 'get stuck' behind the head. Don't panic if this happens. All you need to do (you may have already read this) is to gently queeze the head between your thumb and forefinger which will make it shrink and you can slide the foreskin forward again. Hope that helps.