Hi. I have a question.......my girlfriend and I had sex 4 days ago and my foreskin rolled back (I am not circumcised). But now I can't get the skin to move back over the head of my penis. I need help please.

Just to make sure that the ENTIRE foreskin is under the head and not partially!

IF it is the entire foreskin like tight around underneath the tip - this is called Paraphimosis! And you will need to be seen by a doctor - you might need a circumsision! IF it is too tight and impeding urinating or causing swelling and a diferent color! So I need you to see a doctor immediately!

NOW if it is partially this means that the foreskin is still partially attached to the glans - which usually tears away after sex!

I assume that you have masturbated before, has this ever happened!

Yes I have masturbated before. Thanks for responding back so quickly. It is only partially back. I am wondering if i can use some lube and see if that will help move it back in place?

How is it stuck?
Is it too tight so the head won't go back in, or did it just sort of reposition itself?
Mine nearly always repositioned itself so that about half the head was uncovered after sex or masturbation.
If I left it like that it would eventually slide forward by itself, but due to my sensitive glans I usually wanted to pull it forward before putting it away inside my underwear.

One way is to pull it all the way back again and lube it so it will slide. Water will work. Then if it isn't all the way over the glans when it rolls back up I insert my index finger inside and grasp it between that and my thumb and pull it the rest of the way forward. Usually I don't bother to lube it because that's messy and it's a PIA. I just grab it between my thumb and index finger and pull it until I get it all the way forward.

If it was all the forward before, don't worry it will come back with a little coaxing. It didn't attach itself to anything under there when it went back.

I will tell you what I tell other young men! Get ahold of some olive oil! And either take a warm bath a long warm shower and REALLY warm up the skin, after the skin is nice and warm rub a couple of drops of WARMED olive oil onto the foreskin and really massage it in and totally work it in and ty and play around with it! NOW is there a piece of the skin ATTACHED to the glands? IF there is, the next time you have sex it will probably tear off! It's just like a hymen with a women!