Hello, Im 16 and just recently decided to start pulling my foreskin back. I can do it easily when im not erect (Theres no problems at all) but because of the "lack of doing it" i end up getting a boner...Now when i have an erection with my foreskin back the band behind my head is really tight and hurts really bad (To the naked eye it looks like it starts to turn purple as well)...Anybody know what I should do or perhaps after doing after about a week the band will losen itself up??

Also ive always masterbated without the foreskin being pulled back. Is there any problem with this or in sex?

i used to mastrubait all the time with my foreskin up aswell, just recently i found out thx to these forums your meant to be able to pull your foreskin back over your head, just try stretching your foreskin back when in the bath or shower, i'm still tight when i try to pull the foreskin back over my head when erect, but with some lube it goes back no problem

The way you describe the amount of movement of your foreskin says that you have what is called phimosis. You have to stretch it to allow it to be pulled back over the glans (head) when it is hard, erected. I am a teen counselor and this is a typical question I get. The best way is to stretch the foreskin against the hard glans, a little bit every day pulling on it until it hurts a little, but not too hard as to injure the skin. Here's an idea for you. When you are ready to get it hard and pull it, put a few drops of olive oil or baby oil on the head. That will make it slide easier. Do not use soap or lotion. If it goes over the head and gets stuck there, you can reduce the size of the head by slowly squeezing it between your thumb and fingers. Do not let it stay stuck behind the head. That is called paraphimosis. Just squeeze the head till the skin goes back around the glans.

why not use soap? thats what i use, is this bad in anyway, becouse i'll deffinitly stop lol, i cant masturbait without any lube when the foreskin is all the back, the head is to try, so i usually use soap and water to make it more slippery.....

Which part do you mean by pulling on it? Pulling the foreskin back more or the band??

FIrst, sometimes the glans (head) is very sensitive and soap is caustic and causes a burning feeling after the penis is again flacid. Even lotions like Vaseline Intensive Care burns some sensitive areas.
Next, the pulling refers to pulling the foreskin back over the head. This should be done slowly and methodically. I had one client who got impatient and angry and pulled very hard and actually tore the foreskin. It took many days before he could even touch it and every time it started to get erected it opened the tear. Eventually it healed.