hey people. im 18 and i have just recently looked into retracting my foreskin. while i was trying to retract it, i noticed it was getting pretty tight and about 2/3 down the way it looked like the tip that was popping out was being squeezed by the foreskin. im afraid to retract all the way past the sulcus as paraphimosis(foreskin getting stuck behing glans, constrcting blood flow casuing serious injury)could occur.
my goal is to get the foreskin to be able to become loose and to be able to retract it without too much force. any advice?

Hey mate!! Don't worry I have the same problem as well.I haven't got a solution or advice,but I would just like to support you in this particular case.
I've had a look in other posts,and most of the advice is to just keep stretching the foreskin.
If I tried this advice,I reckon it would take me many months to stretch my foreskin all the way back.
I simply cannot be bothered to do it though,meaning I've never had a girlfriend at all.....and I'm 44!!
:'(
So,I'll just have to live with this condition.Having a mild case of phimosis doesn't bother me much..
If I ever do get a girlfriend and she wanted to have kids,I would have to ask for artificial insemination.
I would hate to force my foreskin too much in case it ruptures and bleeds,and the thought of circumcision terrifies me!!
So, I thoroughly support you here my friend...

Here's my story:

My foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took several months to stretch it enough.

Bambi has another very good stretching description here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=

Great!! Many thanks for the link to Bambi's advice njoynlife.....
That had some really helpful info on this predicament......
Although I'm fairly happy with my slight phimosis,as I don't seem to have much trouble with it.
I might follow this advice one day...if I ever get a girlfriend that is.
:)