me and my girlfriend have not had sex yet but we often give each other oral,
i've always had a tight foreskin but the more blowjob i get the further back its been able to go.
yesterday she got more 'excited' than usual and it went all the way over the head, it hurt a bit but it didnt bleed or swell however the foreskin wont go back to where it used to be and it leaving a considerable amount of the head exposed and is very sensitive.
what should i do about this, im only sixteen and it scares me that it isnt going back to its original position and is very uncomfortable when the exposed part touch fabric like my boxers.
Any helpful comments would be so gratefully appreciated.
Thank you

First of all, relax. It's not a problem, it's just uncomfortable. Mine used to be tight too and after pulling it past the head it would roll part way back leaving part of the head exposed just like you. Mine would always reset itself if I left it alone long enough. My quick fix solution was to work a finger inside it and pull it forward but if it was dry that hurt more than leaving it alone. You could try pulling it all the way back and lubricating it with something so it will slide forward easier. You can use spit or baby oil or olive oil.

Now, to fix it so that won't happen, you need to stretch the opening at the tip. Skin can be stretched but it's a slow process. While in the bath or shower (warm and wet helps) insert a finger into the tip then work another finger in there, stretching it open a little. Hold it for as long as you can so it stretches a bit. Keep doing this as often as you can and stretch it a little more each time by inserting a larger finger or pulling it open a little more. It may take a few weeks or months, but you WILL get it loose enough so it will slide over and back easily without any pain.

I don't remember how long it took me to get mine stretched enough but eventually I was able to get three finger tips in there. It has been wonderful to have a foreskin that slides easily and it was well worth the small amount of pain invloved in the stretching process. You can do it as quickly or as slowly as you like. Six months, a year, two years, it's up to you. It's your foreskin and it feels better and better as it gets looser.

Maybe you can make it more fun by having your gf do it for you, or help you with it.

My head was sensitive to the touch also and I fixed that later on.