I am a 16.5 yer old. i have a trouble with my foreskin. my penis is 5.4 inch long and 4 inck thick. the problem is that i am not able to pull back my foreskin. it is very tight. i ejaculate once in two days. also my glans are very sensitive, i cant touch them. please suggest me a way to get rid of this problem?

Im not sure if its anything to do with your glands, but I had the same problem not too long ago. All youve got to do is gradually pull your foreskin back day by day, it will hurt but thats unavoidable. Just move it back slowly every day and eventually it will go behind your head and will be fine.

i used to be extremely concerned about this, but no worries!! i have had a lot of experience with a tight foreskin and being uncircumcised.

if you are uncircumcised, and you were never taught to pull your foreskin back all the way, don't be surprised if your foreskin is extremely tight and the head of your penis is extremely sensitive the first time you try it. if you've never tried pulling your foreskin back all the way, try it now! it will hurt...i know it will...but you really need to work through the pain. your goal at the end is to be able to pull the skin all the way back (over the ridge and a little further than that...) and be able to touch the head of your penis without flinching.

the first couple times it may seem impossible to get it all the way back, but you must do this. don't worry about the foreskin tearing or breaking in any way, your body was built for this. i tried stretching excercises (like the post above me recommended) for about a year, but never made much progress since i was always too hesitant to realllllly pull back and make contact with the head of my penis.

things started getting 20000% better for me when i started having sex. it hurt like hell at first, but after doing it a couple more times, my penis head is wayyyyy less sensitive, and my skin pulls back so easily! it really only took 7 or 8 tries. it was the best way for me to force myself to work through the pain. you may need a very supportive and understanding girlfriend to help you work through this though.

if you have any specific questions or concerns about anything, reply to my topic that i posted yesterday titled "tight foreskin problems?? read this now!!" ... i willl get an email when you do. good luck!!

Thank's for sending that reply. That thing i am practicing since last 7-8 days. My penis foreskin goes back behind the glans. But when the penice starts erecting it becomes very tight and there is a lot of pain. Is this pain natural? Will the foreskin opening of my penis become loose? Also plz tell me that when i have sex then should i pull back my foreskin and then insert my penis into my girlfriend's vagina or as it is in erection state? I also want to ask u that ejaculating every day is safe or are ther ay side effects of it? if a regularly keep touching the glans of my penis then will the pain vanish or it will only go by having sex?

hi i had a similar problem except at first couldnt even pull back when flaccid. went to website and they have cure, i cant tell u address as against advertising policy or somtehing even though it will sort you out, the first part of name though is home and second part cure and its a co uk address, hope u get there and this helps.

I had a problem with a tight foreskin, looking on this website really helped and by doing the recomended stretches i am now fully retractable, and my sex life is fine. just like to say thanks for all the advice