I am 16 in a week, and about a year ago, maybe more, I could retract the foreskin when erect, but I found that my penis head was very sensitive and i found it uncomfortable. So I masterbated with the foreskin over my penis head. Now, I can't retract my foreskin, I can take it back over the glands occasionaly but this hurts, even when flaccid. There is about 1.5cm gap where i can retract the foreskin without pain.
what do i do?

my boyfriend had that same problem. There is a medical name for it called "phimosis". You need to talk to your doc and most likely have the skin cut. My boyfriend had a circumcision at 33 and said it didnt hurt. hope this helps

Unless you actually want a circumcision; the chances of you 'needing' a circumcision due to phimosis are very low.

Hi Bed-Head:

Masturbating with the foreskin over the head is the way most guys like to do it.

You will need to get an erection twice a day and pull your foreskin back until the narrow part is stretched. Over time the the narrow part will get wider and your foreskin will retract.