I am 13 now and since i haven´t been able to retract my foreskin and when I try to retract it past the head it stings and I have recently been getting rips after masturbating but the thing is when I was 10 I was able to retract my foreskin.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks In advance.

Your still growing larger, help by stretching your prepuce away from your body to make it longer, as well as stretching the muscles in your frenar band wider for the increased girth/diameter. Some guys keep growing larger until late teens. The male and female prepuce function to cause sexual arousal when physically stimulated through the frenulum nerves, so try and keep it healthy for years of pleasure, especially when reproductive sex is not wanted. 

I imagine that your penis has grown faster than your foreskin since you were ten, so it is now too wide to pass comfortably through the narrow part at the tip of your foreskin. You probably need to stretch the narrow part of your foreskin.

In the meantime, try to masturbate with the narrow part of the foreskin skin forward so you don't tear it any more. Masturbation can be accomplished by pulling the foreskin away from the body.